Facebook head is most-followed Google+ user
NEW YORK (KGO) -- The most followed user on Google+, the search giant's new answer to Facebook, may surprise you.
Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg has more than 21,200 followers. That tops all users, including Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
A Google+ spokesperson says it's easy to explain. He says Zuckerberg has the most friends in the world, he's been the subject of a popular movie and he's better looking than Page and Brin.
google, social media, facebook, mark zuckerberg, technology
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 4 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control 43 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges 58 min ago
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday