IE users not the brightest, says survey
A new survey suggests that which Internet browser you use could shed light on your IQ.
The web consulting company AptiQuaint gave more than 100,000 people an IQ test while monitoring which browser they used to take the test. They found that users of Internet Explorer had the lowest average scores. Chrome, Firefox and Safari users were slightly above average.
Users of more obscure browsers like Opera had exceptionally high IQs.
Experts caution the results are not scientific.
internet, microsoft, technology
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 2 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 7OYS helps woman get refund after misleading ad 5 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 18 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
18 min ago