Facebook planning to hire thousands next year
Facebook is planning to hire thousands of new employees over the next year to keep pace with what's expected to be rapid growth.
Most of its 3,000 workers now are in Silicon Valley or Seattle, but the company says it's also now looking for engineers in New York.
facebook, internet, websites, social media, technology
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case