Facebook moves into new Menlo Park home today
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Facebook spent the weekend moving out of its Palo Alto office and into its new world headquarters in Menlo Park.
The nine building property that was formerly Sun Microsystems, spans one million square feet, but that still may not be enough room to accommodate Facebook's growing workforce . They've barely moved in and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has already announced plans to expand.
More than 2,000 current Facebook employees are reporting to work at the new location today. Some residents are worried about the extra traffic.
menlo park, facebook, technology
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 53 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos