Facebook moves into new Menlo Park home today
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Facebook spent the weekend moving out of its Palo Alto office and into its new world headquarters in Menlo Park.
The nine building property that was formerly Sun Microsystems, spans one million square feet, but that still may not be enough room to accommodate Facebook's growing workforce . They've barely moved in and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has already announced plans to expand.
More than 2,000 current Facebook employees are reporting to work at the new location today. Some residents are worried about the extra traffic.
menlo park, facebook, technology
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 18 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
18 min ago