Samsung Galaxy tablet banned in U.S.
If you had your eye on a new Samsung Galaxy tablet, you may be out of luck.
Late yesterday, a U.S. District judge in San Francisco banned Samsung from selling the Galaxy 10.1 in the U.S.. Apple claims it's is an illegal copy of the iPad. A big trial on apple's patent infringement claims is scheduled to start next month.
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos