Samsung Galaxy tablet banned in U.S.
If you had your eye on a new Samsung Galaxy tablet, you may be out of luck.
Late yesterday, a U.S. District judge in San Francisco banned Samsung from selling the Galaxy 10.1 in the U.S.. Apple claims it's is an illegal copy of the iPad. A big trial on apple's patent infringement claims is scheduled to start next month.
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos