Samsung Galaxy tablet banned in U.S.
If you had your eye on a new Samsung Galaxy tablet, you may be out of luck.
Late yesterday, a U.S. District judge in San Francisco banned Samsung from selling the Galaxy 10.1 in the U.S.. Apple claims it's is an illegal copy of the iPad. A big trial on apple's patent infringement claims is scheduled to start next month.
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes 31 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue 1 min ago
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday