PSY teaches Eric Schmidt the "horsey dance"
SEOUL, South Korea (KGO) -- It wasn't your typical business meeting at Google's South Korean headquarters Thursday.
South Korean entertainer PSY gave Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and a few others an impromptu lesson of the horsey dance from PSY's "Gangnam Style" video.
The song, which is a parody of the lifestyle in an upscale Seoul neighborhood, became an international hit after going viral on YouTube.
music, viral video, google, technology
- SFFD continues to monitor 5-alarm fire in Mission Bay 25 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos