Here's some news Facebook users may "like." The social media website has just under a week to vote on proposed changes to Facebook's policy.
The social networking site proposed revisions to its data use policy and statement of rights and responsibilities on November 21. The proposal sparked outrage from privacy groups that sent an open letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg objecting to the proposal.
Facebook is using a customized voting app to collect the votes and a third-party will tally the results. Voting ends on Monday.
facebook, internet, technology
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case