Here's some news Facebook users may "like." The social media website has just under a week to vote on proposed changes to Facebook's policy.
The social networking site proposed revisions to its data use policy and statement of rights and responsibilities on November 21. The proposal sparked outrage from privacy groups that sent an open letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg objecting to the proposal.
Facebook is using a customized voting app to collect the votes and a third-party will tally the results. Voting ends on Monday.
facebook, internet, technology
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 13 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown