Linked-In reaches 200 million members
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (KGO) -- Linked-In says it's reached a major milestone.
The Mountain View-based professional networking site says it has reached 200 million members worldwide, 64 percent of them in the U.S.
Linked-in began operations back in 2003.
Linked-in offers it services in 19 different language and is reportedly the 23rd most visited website in the world.
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF 29 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos