Linked-In reaches 200 million members
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (KGO) -- Linked-In says it's reached a major milestone.
The Mountain View-based professional networking site says it has reached 200 million members worldwide, 64 percent of them in the U.S.
Linked-in began operations back in 2003.
Linked-in offers it services in 19 different language and is reportedly the 23rd most visited website in the world.
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Fatal collision blocks lanes on I-880 near Coliseum 35 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts