'Twitterviews' may soon replace job interviews
Forget the new suit or printing out your resume, your next job interview could be on Twitter. Some tech, media and marketing companies are using so-called "Twitterviews" to find potential employers.
Instead of a formal interview, companies tweet out a question and you tweet back an answer, in 140 characters or less. USA Today spoke with one employer who said companies can learn a lot about your personality just from your tweets.
jobs, twitter, technology
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos