Seattle dive bar bans Google Glasses before they're sold
SEATTLE (KGO) -- A dive bar in Washington state is saying if you want a drink, take off those new Google Glasses.
The Five Point bar in Seattle is warning people they must remove the glasses when they enter. The reason is because the owner is concerned about privacy.
He says his customers, whom he calls "the seedy type," don't want their pictures taken and then plastered on the Internet.
Critics say there's a nothing the glasses can do that a cellphone can't.
Google Glasses won't be available for months
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Muni driver honored for actions after shooting
- City says 'parklet' in Haight-Ashbury must go
- Man arrested after fatal crash in San Jose
- 2 wildfires burning in Central Sierra foothills
- Charges filed against man in naked BART attack
- Caltrain reopens after police talk man off ledge
- Bicyclist struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
- Patient attacks nurse at Napa State Hospital
- SF taxi driver chokes, robs passenger over tip
- Flooding renews call for new Oakland A's stadium
- abcnews: Putin accused of stealing Super Bowl ring
- roundup: Burglaries in Livermore; Cabbie robs fare
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Oakland kicks off summer food program for...
7 min ago