Seattle dive bar bans Google Glasses before they're sold
SEATTLE (KGO) -- A dive bar in Washington state is saying if you want a drink, take off those new Google Glasses.
The Five Point bar in Seattle is warning people they must remove the glasses when they enter. The reason is because the owner is concerned about privacy.
He says his customers, whom he calls "the seedy type," don't want their pictures taken and then plastered on the Internet.
Critics say there's a nothing the glasses can do that a cellphone can't.
Google Glasses won't be available for months
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 13 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 15 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
15 min ago