Seattle dive bar bans Google Glasses before they're sold
SEATTLE (KGO) -- A dive bar in Washington state is saying if you want a drink, take off those new Google Glasses.
The Five Point bar in Seattle is warning people they must remove the glasses when they enter. The reason is because the owner is concerned about privacy.
He says his customers, whom he calls "the seedy type," don't want their pictures taken and then plastered on the Internet.
Critics say there's a nothing the glasses can do that a cellphone can't.
Google Glasses won't be available for months
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 11 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 22 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire