Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times each day
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Think you use your phone to look at Facebook a lot? You're not alone.
A new study commissioned by the Menlo Park company finds smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day and they spend about 30 minutes a day on the social network.
Peak time is at night, right before bed, but nearly 80 percent of smartphone users reach for their devices within 15 minutes of waking up.
facebook, smartphones, apps, technology
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 19 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed 17 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos