Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
An incredibly rare apple computer will be auctioned off in Germany on Saturday.
The "Apple 1" was built by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in 1976. That's the year the Cupertino based tech giant was founded.
The vintage computer sold for $666 in the 70s. Only 50 of them are thought to exist today.
Experts say it could fetch $640,000.
apple, computers, technology
- Paul McCartney will play final show at Candlestick 15 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 13 min ago
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting 9 min ago
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion