Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
An incredibly rare apple computer will be auctioned off in Germany on Saturday.
The "Apple 1" was built by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in 1976. That's the year the Cupertino based tech giant was founded.
The vintage computer sold for $666 in the 70s. Only 50 of them are thought to exist today.
Experts say it could fetch $640,000.
apple, computers, technology
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Multi-vehicle crash blocking lanes on Bay Bridge 7 min ago
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos