New watch can tell how drunk you are
JAPAN (KGO) -- A specialized, new digital watch does more than tell time; it tells when you've had too much to drink.
A company in Japan released the Nikai Intoxicated Watch this week.
It features a unique digital display. The big feature, though, is the breathalyzer.
You can just unscrew the side, breath in for five seconds, and it'll display your blood alcohol level.
The watch also has a game to test your sobriety, in case you don't trust the breathalyzer.
DUI, alcohol, technology
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday