New watch can tell how drunk you are
JAPAN (KGO) -- A specialized, new digital watch does more than tell time; it tells when you've had too much to drink.
A company in Japan released the Nikai Intoxicated Watch this week.
It features a unique digital display. The big feature, though, is the breathalyzer.
You can just unscrew the side, breath in for five seconds, and it'll display your blood alcohol level.
The watch also has a game to test your sobriety, in case you don't trust the breathalyzer.
DUI, alcohol, technology
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 58 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos