Study: Americans spend full day per week online
A new study finds that Americans spend nearly a full day per week online.
Researchers with "e-marketer" say the average person spends 23 hours a week emailing, looking at pictures, and watching video on the web.
Email gets the most attention, with 8 hours spent reading and sending messages.
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram also get a lot of attention, with most people surveyed saying they check those sites at least once a day.
facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube, computers, internet, technology
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 42 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary 12 min ago
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths 35 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank' 54 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 47 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
43 min ago
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for...
42 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos