Facebook CEO to push for immigration reform
This week Mark Zuckerberg plans to join the push for immigration reform. The Facebook CEO will offer his perspective during the premiere of a documentary about undocumented immigrants chasing their dreams.
The film is titled "Documented" and was funded by a foundation Zuckerberg helped create.
Immigration reform advocates believe Zuckerberg's influence could transform the debate in their favor.
The founder of Groupon and several other Silicon Valley executives will also offer remarks at the premiere.
immigration, celebrity, mark zuckerberg, facebook, groupon, silicon valley, technology
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday