Facebook to unveil new VIP features for celebrities
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Facebook is making some new changes. It's now trying to be more celebrity friendly.
The Menlo Park social network site will unveil new VIP features which will let stars interact with their fans a little more easily.
Facebook is making the changes to compete with Twitter's popularity with celebrities.
facebook, celebrity, menlo park, technology
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year 18 min ago
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday