Facebook to unveil new VIP features for celebrities
MENLO PARK, Calif. (KGO) -- Facebook is making some new changes. It's now trying to be more celebrity friendly.
The Menlo Park social network site will unveil new VIP features which will let stars interact with their fans a little more easily.
Facebook is making the changes to compete with Twitter's popularity with celebrities.
facebook, celebrity, menlo park, technology
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning 51 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen... 54 min ago
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos