Report: Twitter may lease more SF office space
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Social-networking giant Twitter could be getting ready for a San Francisco expansion. Today's edition of The Wall Street Journal reports Twitter is now in talks to lease 300,000 square feet of office space in a building next to its current headquarters on Market Street.
No lease has been signed and the WSJ reports the landlord of the building is in talks with other potential tenants. The space would double Twitter's current office space and could house more than 2,000 additional employees.
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal 50 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire 48 min ago
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos