Report: Twitter may lease more SF office space
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Social-networking giant Twitter could be getting ready for a San Francisco expansion. Today's edition of The Wall Street Journal reports Twitter is now in talks to lease 300,000 square feet of office space in a building next to its current headquarters on Market Street.
No lease has been signed and the WSJ reports the landlord of the building is in talks with other potential tenants. The space would double Twitter's current office space and could house more than 2,000 additional employees.
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos