Battery life problem on some iPhone 5s devices
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is a battery problem with a small number of Apple's iPhone 5S devices.
Apple issued a statement yesterday, saying a manufacturing glitch has shortened the battery life of some of its phones. Customers who purchased those phones will be contacted and given replacements.
Apple sold 9 million 5S phones since they were launched last month.
apple, tim cook, cupertino, android, iPad, tablets, computers, technology
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage 56 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 3 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday