Battery life problem on some iPhone 5s devices
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is a battery problem with a small number of Apple's iPhone 5S devices.
Apple issued a statement yesterday, saying a manufacturing glitch has shortened the battery life of some of its phones. Customers who purchased those phones will be contacted and given replacements.
Apple sold 9 million 5S phones since they were launched last month.
apple, tim cook, cupertino, android, iPad, tablets, computers, technology
- Crews demolishing building in massive Mission Bay fire 32 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing 17 min ago
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- SF police investigating shooting in the Outer Mission 29 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation 56 min ago
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos