Apple to begin offering in-store iPhone repairs
Owners of the iPhone 5S and 5C will soon be able to have their broken screens replaced at Apple stores.
All Things D reports Apple stores will start handling common repairs like cracked screens, bad batteries, even camera and button issues.
New screens are expected to run about $150 dollars and repairs could start by the end of the year.
Apple has not commented on the report.
apple, iphone, smartphones, technology
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance 48 min ago
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS 19 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills...
19 min ago