Freelance Consumer Counselor
"Seven On Your Side"-Hotline Consumer Counselor: Counselors will assist in answering hotline calls, maintain a news database, follow-up on consumer email complaints, and assist with other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Good writing and verbal communication skills are required. Computer skills are a must. Background in consumer advocacy is desired. Counselors should be able to work independently, once they have been given proper instructions and training.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
If interested, mail your résumé and cover letter to:
KGO-TV / ABC 7
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Human Resources Department
Or e-mail your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line.
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Fiery crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 4 min ago
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire 59 min ago
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos