Freelance Consumer Counselor
"Seven On Your Side"-Hotline Consumer Counselor: Counselors will assist in answering hotline calls, maintain a news database, follow-up on consumer email complaints, and assist with other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Good writing and verbal communication skills are required. Computer skills are a must. Background in consumer advocacy is desired. Counselors should be able to work independently, once they have been given proper instructions and training.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
If interested, mail your résumé and cover letter to:
KGO-TV / ABC 7
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Human Resources Department
Or e-mail your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line.
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Bicyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Inner Mission 27 min ago
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo 35 min ago
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos