Freelance Consumer Counselor
"Seven On Your Side"-Hotline Consumer Counselor: Counselors will assist in answering hotline calls, maintain a news database, follow-up on consumer email complaints, and assist with other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Good writing and verbal communication skills are required. Computer skills are a must. Background in consumer advocacy is desired. Counselors should be able to work independently, once they have been given proper instructions and training.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
If interested, mail your résumé and cover letter to:
KGO-TV / ABC 7
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Human Resources Department
Or e-mail your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you're applying for in the subject line.
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies 44 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos