Audience Coordinator, The View from the Bay
DESCRIPTION: Full-time audience coordinator to work on ABC7's live, afternoon talk/entertainment program THE VIEW FROM THE BAY. Responsibilities include researching and booking audiences (filling seats), coordinating daily audience logistics of advance ticket distribution, audience traffic in/out of the building, in/out of the set, and seating arrangements, as well as outreach to viewers and community groups.
REQUIREMENTS: Great organizational, and communication skills required, production experience. Must be able to function well under the pressure of a live daily TV show. College degree preferred.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
To apply for this position, please log on to: www.disneycareers.com, search for the job title: Audience Coordinator, create a candidate profile and upload your resume file.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
- San Jose police officer arrested for sexual assault 35 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday