Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and more!
You already know ABC7NEWS.COM is the place to go for weather, breaking news, local news, and international headlines. But did you know ABC7 is also available on social networking and mobile sites?
Do you tweet? We're now on Twitter, a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing? Join now to start receiving twitter.com/abc7newsBayArea updates on your computer or mobile phone.
Now you can take us with you on your iPhone. Check out the ABC News application on iTunes which not only provides the global resources of ABC News at your fingertips, but it allows you to go local and watch the latest local news as well.
Don't have an iPhone? Check out www.abc7newstogo.com on your mobile device and you will have access to some of the great coverage you expect of ABC7.
While you're online, check out our new Facebook fan page. Just look us up at ABC7 News and become a fan. Check out our top stories, watch them online, and join in discussions. There's even a section where you can see what happens behind the scenes.
So whether it's on-air, online, or on-the-go, ABC7 News has your world covered. And best of all, it's all free.
Written and produced by Ken Miguel.
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco 15 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Fremont roadway closed after car strikes utility pole 17 min ago
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants 10 min ago
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals 40 min ago
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Warriors PG Stephen Curry set to receive key to city
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife 41 min ago
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos