ON CALL Teleprompter Operator
Open position for an on-call teleprompter operator.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Reliably and consistently load and operate our broadcast teleprompter equipment.
REQUIREMENTS: You must be willing to work any and all shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays. You must be able to speak and read English fluently. You must be able to sit and perform the job functions for extended periods of time. You must have a basic working knowledge of computers, keyboards and word processing software. The job requires manual dexterity to operate the teleprompter remote hand controls. You must be punctual and have reliable transportation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
To apply for the position, please send resume to: KGO-TV, Human Resources, 900 Front Street, CA 94111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach 39 min ago
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos