ON CALL Teleprompter Operator
Open position for an on-call teleprompter operator.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Reliably and consistently load and operate our broadcast teleprompter equipment.
REQUIREMENTS: You must be willing to work any and all shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays. You must be able to speak and read English fluently. You must be able to sit and perform the job functions for extended periods of time. You must have a basic working knowledge of computers, keyboards and word processing software. The job requires manual dexterity to operate the teleprompter remote hand controls. You must be punctual and have reliable transportation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
To apply for the position, please send resume to: KGO-TV, Human Resources, 900 Front Street, CA 94111 or email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case