Job Opening: VIZ RT Operator (Full-time, non-union)
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Run equipment during live and taped News, Sports and Programming specials.
REQUIREMENTS: The position requires working knowledge of broadcast equipment and procedures. Candidates must have experience working in a television broadcast facility in a LIVE News environment. Applicants must have a minimum of 2-3 years previous related experience and current VIZ RT experience. They must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday, 2:45 P.M. - 11:45 P.M., including holidays and be willing to work weekends and day shifts when necessary.
We are looking for individuals who can work well under pressure, are punctual and reliable, have a positive attitude and are detail-oriented. College degree preferred.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
900 Front Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Or e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 9 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief 1 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash