Job Opening: VIZ RT Operator (Full-time, non-union)
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Run equipment during live and taped News, Sports and Programming specials.
REQUIREMENTS: The position requires working knowledge of broadcast equipment and procedures. Candidates must have experience working in a television broadcast facility in a LIVE News environment. Applicants must have a minimum of 2-3 years previous related experience and current VIZ RT experience. They must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday, 2:45 P.M. - 11:45 P.M., including holidays and be willing to work weekends and day shifts when necessary.
We are looking for individuals who can work well under pressure, are punctual and reliable, have a positive attitude and are detail-oriented. College degree preferred.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
900 Front Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Or e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 41 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 58 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos