Job Opening: Freelance Support Engineer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO-TV/ABC 7 is seeking a freelance support engineer with at least three (3) years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer.
Primary responsibilities include hands-on technical support of the local newscasts and programming productions. Requires experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage.
REQUIREMENTS: Preferred educational experience: Two (2) years technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus. The successful candidate must pass a corporate security background check, have a valid California's driver's license, and have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. The candidate must be available and able to work 32-40 hours per week.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER and RESUME TO:
KGO-TV / ABC 7
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Human Resources Department
Or e-mail your resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accommodate job sponsorship for employment visa.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday