Job Opening: Freelance Support Engineer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO-TV/ABC 7 is seeking a freelance support engineer with at least three (3) years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer.
Primary responsibilities include hands-on technical support of the local newscasts and programming productions. Requires experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage.
REQUIREMENTS: Preferred educational experience: Two (2) years technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus. The successful candidate must pass a corporate security background check, have a valid California's driver's license, and have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. The candidate must be available and able to work 32-40 hours per week.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER and RESUME TO:
KGO-TV / ABC 7
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Human Resources Department
Or e-mail your resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
We cannot accommodate job sponsorship for employment visa.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 55 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 50 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body