Job Opening: Engineering Management Supervisor
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO is seeking an Engineering Management Supervisor with at least three (3) years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer.
REQUIREMENTS: Primary responsibilities include hands-on technical support of the local newscasts and programming productions. The successful candidate should have experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage.
Preferred educational experience: Two (2) years technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus.
Successful candidates must pass a corporate security background check, carry a valid California driver's license, have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. The position requires ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and reference Engineering Management Supervisor (#2311) on the subject line. Please also indicate where you saw the job posting on your cover letter.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Antioch police arrest man involved in deadly fight 1 min ago
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University 35 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating 10 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Fresno police seek suspects in teacher's shooting 15 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday