Job Opening: Engineering Management Supervisor
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO is seeking an Engineering Management Supervisor with at least three (3) years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer.
REQUIREMENTS: Primary responsibilities include hands-on technical support of the local newscasts and programming productions. The successful candidate should have experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage.
Preferred educational experience: Two (2) years technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus.
Successful candidates must pass a corporate security background check, carry a valid California driver's license, have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. The position requires ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and reference Engineering Management Supervisor (#2311) on the subject line. Please also indicate where you saw the job posting on your cover letter.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Police investigating shooting in Richmond 35 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed