Job Opening: Investigative Producer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Investigative Producer for the ABC7 News I-Team. Will develop, shoot, write, edit and produce investigative reports for various newscasts.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must have a minimum of three-years experience as an investigative producer or reporter in a Top 25 television market. Excellent research, writing, and production skills required. Qualified candidates must be able to shoot and edit video or be willing to be trained. On-line newsgathering and computer assisted reporting skills are essential. Individual must be creative, well organized, and able to work on multiple projects at once under deadline pressure. Journalism degree preferred. Bilingual skills a plus.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and reference "Investigative Producer (Req. #51111)" in the subject line. In addition, please send your resume reel (DVD) to the following address: KGO-TV/ABC7 900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111 Attn: Human Resources Departmentt/Investigative Producer
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast 29 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 36 min ago
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos