Job Opening: Investigative Producer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Investigative Producer for the ABC7 News I-Team. Will develop, shoot, write, edit and produce investigative reports for various newscasts.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must have a minimum of three-years experience as an investigative producer or reporter in a Top 25 television market. Excellent research, writing, and production skills required. Qualified candidates must be able to shoot and edit video or be willing to be trained. On-line newsgathering and computer assisted reporting skills are essential. Individual must be creative, well organized, and able to work on multiple projects at once under deadline pressure. Journalism degree preferred. Bilingual skills a plus.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Investigative Producer (Req. #51111)" in the subject line. In addition, please send your resume reel (DVD) to the following address: KGO-TV/ABC7 900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111 Attn: Human Resources Departmentt/Investigative Producer
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case