Job Opening: Creative Services Manager
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Develop and direct all aspects of station advertising, promotion and design to deliver on a relevant, differentiated brand for ABC7/KGO-TV in San Francisco. Lead a creative staff to plan/execute innovate image campaigns, topical promos, and ads for all content including news, local programming, syndicated shows and our WEB platform. This position reports to the Vice President of Programming & Creative.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, story-teller, communicator and have a strong sense of consistency in packaging tone and style. A up-to-date record of cutting-edge creative and the abilty to solve problems on tight deadlines a must. Candidates must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects and budgets simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Candidates must have advanced production expertise and be skilled leading a creative staff. Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas and gaining the approval and satisfaction of internal clients.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven leadership skills required. Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac and PC environments. Knowledge and experience in AfterEffects, PhotoShop, Illustrator and 3D Studio Max. VizRT and Flash knowledge is a plus. A four-year college degree is required in Bachelor of Arts or Fine Arts, or equivalent professional experience. Those applying should have minimum of five (5) years experience managing a creative department in a highly branded broadcast environment.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: August 15, 2011
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Creative Services Manager (Req. #70111) in the subject line.
KGO-TV/ABC7 900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111 Attn: Human Resources Department/Creative Services Manager
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions 17 min ago
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- No charges in Starbucks orange juice case
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Get Free Stuff: Challenge butter; Shoe laces
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday