Job Opening: Morning News Reporter
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS: KGO-TV is looking for an aggressive, self-starting reporter to work on our morning newscast. This position involves a lot of in-studio reporting as well as a fill-in anchor role. Qualified applicants must have a four-year college degree and at least 5-years experience in a top 50 market. Knowledge of the Bay Area and bilingual skills are a plus. Must be able to shoot and edit or be willing to learn. We are planning on filling this job as soon as possible.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 30, 2011
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and reference Morning News Reporter (Req. #60611) in the subject line.
In addition, please send your RESUME REEL to:
KGO-TV / ABC 7 Attn: HR Dept. /AM Reporter 900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday