Job Opening: Morning News Reporter
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS: KGO-TV is looking for an aggressive, self-starting reporter to work on our morning newscast. This position involves a lot of in-studio reporting as well as a fill-in anchor role. Qualified applicants must have a four-year college degree and at least 5-years experience in a top 50 market. Knowledge of the Bay Area and bilingual skills are a plus. Must be able to shoot and edit or be willing to learn. We are planning on filling this job as soon as possible.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 30, 2011
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and reference Morning News Reporter (Req. #60611) in the subject line.
In addition, please send your RESUME REEL to:
KGO-TV / ABC 7 Attn: HR Dept. /AM Reporter 900 Front Street San Francisco, CA 94111
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case