Job Opening: Freelance Promotion Producer
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO-TV, the ABC Owned and Operated station in San Francisco is looking for a freelance writer/producer/editor for the Promotion Department. Responsibilities could include writing and editing daily news topicals, station or image promotion. Must be comfortable in a newsroom environment and willing to work flexible shifts. Must display solid news judgment, have good conversational writing skills and must be able to work under deadline pressure. The position requires the ability to edit on a non-linear editing system (either News Edit or AVID or Final Cut) and basic understanding of After Effects.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Those applying should have a minimum of three (3) years writing or producing experience in a medium/major news market.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
TO APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, reel and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Freelance Promotions Producer -- Req.# 80111" in the subject line or cover letter.
KGO-TV / ABC7
Attn: Human Resources Department/Freelance Promotions Producer
900 Front Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Mountain View police searching for missing boy 33 min ago
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88 13 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 5 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 51 min ago
- 1 dead, 3 injured in North Richmond shooting 24 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law 36 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
49 min ago