Job Opening: Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editor
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: ABC7, the number one station in the San Francisco Bay Area, seeks a dynamic Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editor. Only top notch producers with a passion for marketing, an eye for design, and experience in TV promotion should apply. This position works closely with the news, programming, and digital departments. From conception to air, you will be responsible for creating multi-platform topical and image promotion for ABC7 news and programming. All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of Avid or Final Cut Pro. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software is also preferred. You must feel at home in a newsroom and be ready to work flexible shifts. We're looking for a team player with a strong ability to work well with others, or individually, under those tight and always changing TV deadlines.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate will submit a broad sample of their recent cutting-edge work. Applicant must have superior creative and writing skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The position requires the ability to edit on a non-linear editing system, including News Edit, Avid and/or Final Cut Pro and have an advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite software. Those applying should have a minimum of 3 years experience writing/producing television promotion for a local TV station and its digital platforms.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Creative Services Writer/Producer (Requisition ID# 12347BR), ABC Owned Television Station (KGO-TV), create a candidate profile and upload your resume. You must also send cover letter, reel (e-link) and writing samples to be considered for the position.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family 35 min ago
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser 21 min ago
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited...
35 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish...
21 min ago