Job Opening: (Full time/Freelance) Promo Editor Motion Graphics
The #1 television station in San Francisco seeks a dynamic Promotions Editor. Only top notch editors who can create original and eye-popping motion graphics should apply.
- Edit high-quality promos for ABC7 News and Programming.
- Conceptualize, design and edit high end promos.
- Work with VP, Creative Services Director to develop and elevate the station's on-air look and promotional aesthetic.
- Work alongside a team of artists and producers focused on creating audio/visual promotional content.
- Stay current on all promotional and graphic trends, productions and software.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment.
- Must have experience in television promotion and presentation, graphics, video editing, video production, audio production, music editing, and sound effects.
- Qualified candidates must have in-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Avid.
- Must have tremendous design sensibilities & superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photo Shop and Adobe After Effects is required.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer and exposure to Cinema 4D and 3D Animation is preferred.
- Extensive experience interpreting producer ideas and working with editors and support staff.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics/audio production and post-production techniques and equipment.
- Experience in green screen, keying and animation.
- Support creative requirements for show content; i.e. show opens, show-packaging and segment production.
- Experience with HD cameras, sound, lighting and set design a plus.
- Must be both MAC and PC proficient.
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and with groups.
- Able to lead as well as direct others.
- Ability to learn and adjust to new television and web technology.
- A team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision to improve on-air production .
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open until filled.
TO APPLY: Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID#33829BR (FULL TIME/FREELANCE PROMO EDITOR -- MOTION GRAPHICS). You must also send cover letter, reel (e -link) and writing samples to be considered for the position.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF 10 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash 47 min ago
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Emotional stress may be linked to coronary problems
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year 38 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday