Job Opening: Freelance Engineering Management Supervisor
Posted 4/3KGO TV in San Francisco is seeking a freelance support engineer who has at least 3 years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer. Primary responsibilities include hands on technical support of the archive systems as well as local newscasts and programming productions. Requires experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage. Preferred educational experience: 2 year technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus. Successful candidates must pass a corporate security background check, carry a valid California driver's license, have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. This is a non-staff position and requires the candidate to work on weekends as well as nights and holidays. Must be able to work 32 hours per week.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID# 36123BR (Freelance Engineering Management Supervisor), ABC Owned Television Station (KGO-TV), create a candidate profile and upload your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting 5 min ago
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday