Job Opening: Freelance Engineering Management Supervisor
Posted 4/3KGO TV in San Francisco is seeking a freelance support engineer who has at least 3 years work experience in the support and maintenance of all technical systems, broadcast and computer. Primary responsibilities include hands on technical support of the archive systems as well as local newscasts and programming productions. Requires experience troubleshooting automation systems for news and master control, studio camera robotics system and media servers and storage. Preferred educational experience: 2 year technical degree and/or possess FCC or SBE certification. MCSE, CCNA, and A+ Certification a plus. Successful candidates must pass a corporate security background check, carry a valid California driver's license, have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. This is a non-staff position and requires the candidate to work on weekends as well as nights and holidays. Must be able to work 32 hours per week.
Please log on to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID# 36123BR (Freelance Engineering Management Supervisor), ABC Owned Television Station (KGO-TV), create a candidate profile and upload your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF 21 min ago
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire 37 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday