Job Opening: Social Media Manager
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO-TV/ABC7 in San Francisco is looking for a Social Media Manager to develop and oversee the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives. The manager will work closely with the Director of Web Operations and other station management to define and execute the station's vision. This person will be expected to expand ABC7's social media presence into emerging platforms and digital destinations. Candidate should be a multi-tasker who can stay ahead of industry trends contributing to the growth, development and maintenance of ABC7's social medial presence.
(1) Minimum of two (2) years experience in digital media and/or social media with focus on television.
(2) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in media-related field and experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven television newsroom is preferred.
Please send cover letter, resume and two writing samples to: www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID#47888BR (Social Media Manager), ABC Owned Television (KGO TV), create a candidate profile and upload your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down 2 min ago
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires 28 min ago
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed 14 min ago