Job Opening: Freelance Photographer/Editor (Union)
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: KGO-TV/ABC7 in San Francisco has an immediate opening for a highly experienced and motivated freelance photographer.
Qualified applicants must have at least 5-years major/medium market experience as a field photographer with live shot and editing experience. Experienced with P2 cameras and have a strong ability to work independently. Some lighting experience required, along with shooting short and long form stories as well as breaking news. Candidates must be willing to join NABET union.
Background check clearance and clean driving record will be required. Primarily, this position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays early morning shift (4:00 AM to 12 NOON). Applicants must also have the flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays when needed.
Please upload cover letter and resume at: www.disneycareers.com and search for: Freelance Photographer/Editor (Union), (Requisition ID# 63091BR), ABC Owned Television Station (KGO-TV), create a candidate profile and upload your resume.
DO NOT APPLY if you cannot work Saturdays and Sundays from 4 AM - 12 Noon.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
KGO-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday