Jeff was elected a Councilmember for the City of Redwood City in 2009, and currently serves as Vice Mayor. He has served as the Past Chair and a Commissioner of the Redwood City Planning Commission, and is a Past Committee Member of the City's Architectural Review Committee. As a Council Member, his committee appointments include the Audit Committee, Economic Development and several ad hoc committees, including High Speed Rail, Bayfront Flooding, and the San Mateo Rail Corridor Partnership. His regional committee appointments include: Chair of the San Francisco Airport Community Roundtable; Vice Chair of the Peninsula Congestion Traffic Relief Alliance, and as a member of the C/CAG Airport Land Use Committee. In 2011, Jeff was elected to serve as a Director on the Board of SamTrans, and is the Chair of the Finance and Committee.
Jeff has also served as the Chairman of the Board, and a Director of the Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce. He has also served as the Chamber's Vice-Chair of the Business-Government Relations Committee, and Vice-Chair of the Economic Development Committee. He was honored as the 2006 Chamber Person of the Year. His community activities include: Past President, Treasurer, and Director, Redwood Shores Community Association; President, the Shore at California Bayside Homeowner's Association; Member, President's Community Council, Cañada College; and a member of the Advisory Board for the Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center.Jeff is a Vice President/General Manager with Swinerton Management & Consulting in San Francisco. He is a licensed architect, and is a graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture. He is married, and has two children.
For more information: whttp://www.redwoodcity.org/government/council/members.html
asian pacific islander heritage salutes 2012, community
- Bay Area communities wake up to freezing temps
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- BART unions file lawsuit against transit agency
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos