Jeff was elected a Councilmember for the City of Redwood City in 2009, and currently serves as Vice Mayor. He has served as the Past Chair and a Commissioner of the Redwood City Planning Commission, and is a Past Committee Member of the City's Architectural Review Committee. As a Council Member, his committee appointments include the Audit Committee, Economic Development and several ad hoc committees, including High Speed Rail, Bayfront Flooding, and the San Mateo Rail Corridor Partnership. His regional committee appointments include: Chair of the San Francisco Airport Community Roundtable; Vice Chair of the Peninsula Congestion Traffic Relief Alliance, and as a member of the C/CAG Airport Land Use Committee. In 2011, Jeff was elected to serve as a Director on the Board of SamTrans, and is the Chair of the Finance and Committee.
Jeff has also served as the Chairman of the Board, and a Director of the Redwood City-San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce. He has also served as the Chamber's Vice-Chair of the Business-Government Relations Committee, and Vice-Chair of the Economic Development Committee. He was honored as the 2006 Chamber Person of the Year. His community activities include: Past President, Treasurer, and Director, Redwood Shores Community Association; President, the Shore at California Bayside Homeowner's Association; Member, President's Community Council, Cañada College; and a member of the Advisory Board for the Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center.Jeff is a Vice President/General Manager with Swinerton Management & Consulting in San Francisco. He is a licensed architect, and is a graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture. He is married, and has two children.
For more information: whttp://www.redwoodcity.org/government/council/members.html
asian pacific islander heritage salutes 2012, community
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday