- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) no-bean chili
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2.Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4. Spread 3/4 cup chili over the bottom of the baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over the chili. Place half of the ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles then top with half of the remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over the chili then top with the remaining cheese mixture. Place the 3 remaining noodles over the cheese mixture then top with the remaining chili. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
5. Bake for 30 minutes then remove the foil and sprinkle the lasagna with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining scallions, and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday