- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) no-bean chili
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2.Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4. Spread 3/4 cup chili over the bottom of the baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over the chili. Place half of the ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles then top with half of the remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over the chili then top with the remaining cheese mixture. Place the 3 remaining noodles over the cheese mixture then top with the remaining chili. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
5. Bake for 30 minutes then remove the foil and sprinkle the lasagna with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining scallions, and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos