NRDC releases report on health of U.S. beaches
An environmental group released its annual report on the health of America's beaches.
This is the 20th annual report from Natural Resources Defense Council.
It says the number of beach closings and health advisory days increased in Northern California over the last year, due in part to the rainy weather.
However, the total number of beach closures for all of California decreased.
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 14 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events 11 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview 42 min ago
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos