NRDC releases report on health of U.S. beaches
An environmental group released its annual report on the health of America's beaches.
This is the 20th annual report from Natural Resources Defense Council.
It says the number of beach closings and health advisory days increased in Northern California over the last year, due in part to the rainy weather.
However, the total number of beach closures for all of California decreased.
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 30 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning 9 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos