NRDC releases report on health of U.S. beaches
An environmental group released its annual report on the health of America's beaches.
This is the 20th annual report from Natural Resources Defense Council.
It says the number of beach closings and health advisory days increased in Northern California over the last year, due in part to the rainy weather.
However, the total number of beach closures for all of California decreased.
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect in Hawaii 5 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos