NRDC releases report on health of U.S. beaches
An environmental group released its annual report on the health of America's beaches.
This is the 20th annual report from Natural Resources Defense Council.
It says the number of beach closings and health advisory days increased in Northern California over the last year, due in part to the rainy weather.
However, the total number of beach closures for all of California decreased.
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 40 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 22 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer...
40 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
50 min ago