Commonwealth Club: Chef Michael Mina
SPEAKER: Famed chef and restaurateur Michael Mina.
VIDEO: Watch this Commonwealth Club event in its entirety in the media player above.
Famed chef and restaurateur Michael Mina's passion for the dining experience and his insatiable curiosity for discovering novel techniques have driven him to the top of his profession. The 2005 Bon Appétit Chef of the Year details his decision to reveal some of his secrets to the cookbook audience, and shares his history in the culinary arts - in the Bay Area and worldwide.
This program was recorded live on May 31, 2007.
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday