52nd Annual San Francisco International Auto Show
Join ABC7's Mike Shumann and Leigh Glaser for an exclusive preview of the 52nd Annual San Francisco International Auto Show on Thursday, November 26th.
This half hour program takes you behind-the-scenes of one of the largest and most spectacular auto expositions in Northern California. From concept cars to alternative fuel vehicles to the popular Extreme Autofest, there will be more than 800 cars, SUV's, vans and trucks to explore. This is the only place to see all of the 2010 models from over 40 manufacturers under one roof. There will be 14 of the 15 cars and all 10 of the trucks being considered for the 2010 Northern American Car and Truck of the Year awards. This premier Auto Show opens Thursday, November 26th and runs through Wednesday December 2nd at the Moscone Convention Center, making it one of the biggest family events of the year. Join ABC7 on Thursday at 3 p.m. for this exclusive preview of the 52nd Annual San Francisco International Auto Show!
Thursday, November 26th - Tuesday, December 1st: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 2: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
12 years and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
Tickets can be purchased at the door.
San Francisco's Moscone Convention Center
747 Howard Street (between 3rd and 4th streets)
Show Office: 415-978-3500
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...