Bay Area Traffic
Major road closure for Doyle Drive construction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Construction on the Doyle Drive replacement project will cause a major road closure in San Francisco Friday night, impacting people trying to get on the Golden Gate Bridge.
Northbound Highway 1, also known as Park Presidio at that point, will be closed at Lake Street from 10 p.m. until 11 a.m. Saturday.
Caltrans is recommending that drivers detour by going right on Geary Boulevard to Van Ness, turning left to Lombard and left to the bridge.
doyle drive, golden gate bridge, highway 1, caltrans, construction, bay area traffic
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 38 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week 7 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 19 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
34 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
38 min ago