Bay Area Traffic
FasTrak now required for GG carpoolers
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (KGO) -- Carpool commuters on the Golden Gate Bridge will need a FasTrak account to be eligible for the discounted $3 carpool toll starting Monday.
Those with cash will now be charged the full $6.
Carpool commuters will still have to drive through an attended lane so toll takers can verify the number of people in the vehicle.
Regular commuters with FasTrak will still be charged $5.
golden gate bridge, fastrak, bay area traffic
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos