Bay Area Traffic
FasTrak now required for GG carpoolers
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (KGO) -- Carpool commuters on the Golden Gate Bridge will need a FasTrak account to be eligible for the discounted $3 carpool toll starting Monday.
Those with cash will now be charged the full $6.
Carpool commuters will still have to drive through an attended lane so toll takers can verify the number of people in the vehicle.
Regular commuters with FasTrak will still be charged $5.
golden gate bridge, fastrak, bay area traffic
- Police search for gunman after officer shot in SF 5 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case