Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 37 reopens after big-rig accident
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Eastbound state Highway 37 has reopened after a big-rig jackknifed and spilled wood on the highway east of Mare Island in Solano County, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident was reported at 1:26 p.m. Traffic was diverted onto the right shoulder to get around the debris.
No injuries were reported, according to the CHP. The highway reopened at 3:14 p.m.
car crash, vallejo, solano county, CHP, bay area traffic
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide 11 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos