Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 37 reopens after big-rig accident
VALLEJO, Calif. -- Eastbound state Highway 37 has reopened after a big-rig jackknifed and spilled wood on the highway east of Mare Island in Solano County, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The accident was reported at 1:26 p.m. Traffic was diverted onto the right shoulder to get around the debris.
No injuries were reported, according to the CHP. The highway reopened at 3:14 p.m.
car crash, vallejo, solano county, CHP, bay area traffic
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 14 min ago
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday