Bay Area Traffic
Dumbarton Bridge lanes reopen after big-rig crash
All lanes on the Dumbarton Bridge are open follwing a fiery big-rig crash that stalled traffic for part of the morning.
Crews worked to clear the big-rig and a sedan, which crashed into each other and caught fire in the eastbound lanes of the bridge at around 11:05 a.m., CHP Officer Rauchade Crawford said.
No injuries were reported.
car crash, bay area traffic
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers 8 min ago
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday