Bay Area Traffic
Hwy 4 corridor ranked third worst commute in the country
Two corridors in the Bay Area ranked in the top 10 of America's worst commutes.
Westbound Highway 4 between Antioch and Pittsburg took third place on the list compiled by a company called INRIX. Southbound 101 in San Jose placed ninth.
INRIX measured delays by looking at data from drivers' smartphones and GPS devices in four million vehicles.
As for America's worst backups, they're along Highway 91 in the Los Angeles area and Interstate H1 in Honolulu.
The top 20 also included two other southern California freeways.
antioch, pittsburg, san jose, highway 101, highway 4, bay area traffic
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 27 min ago
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting 3 min ago
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue 18 min ago
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature 32 min ago
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online 5 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping 31 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to...
3 min ago
- Growers protect crops from freezing temps
39 min ago