Bay Area Traffic
Lanes reopen after crash on NB 101 in Novato
NOVATO, Calif. -- A crash blocked several lanes of northbound Highway 101 in Novato for about half an hour this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported at 7:58 a.m. just south of the ramp to westbound state Highway 37.
Initial reports indicated that several vehicles were involved and that at least one had overturned, according to the CHP.
The CHP issued a Sig-alert at 8:10 a.m., and canceled it at 8:33 a.m. after the roadway was cleared.
novato, highway 101, bay area traffic
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die 54 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday