Bay Area Traffic
Big-rig down ditch blocking lanes on NB I-680
SUNOL, Calif. -- A Sig-alert has been issued on northbound Interstate Highway 680 in Sunol after a big-rig went down a ditch this morning, the California Highway Patrol said.
Two lanes are blocked this morning after the accident was reported at 5:29 a.m. near Vallecitos Road. An alert was issued at 6:19 a.m., according to the CHP.
An ambulance was initially called to the scene but no injuries have been reported, a CHP officer said.
Crews are working to move the big-rig, but lanes are expected to be affected by the accident for hours, the CHP said.
I-680, sunol, bay area traffic
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped 37 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 28 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 30 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos