Bay Area Traffic
Express lanes coming soon to Hwy 237-I-880
MILPITAS (KGO) -- A set of toll lanes is coming to the Highway 237-Interstate 880 interchange in Silicon Valley next month.
Starting on February 27, solo drivers will be able to jump into the carpool lane for about a four mile stretch between Dixon Landing Road and First Street. The fee will be 30 cents at a minimum and average about $3, depending on congestion.
Double white striping goes into effect today and metering light are already in.
A toll lane was put on I-680 about 18 months ago.
I-880, highway 237, fastrak, silicon valley, bay area traffic, terry mcsweeney
- SFFD continues to monitor 5-alarm fire in Mission Bay 21 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos