Bay Area Traffic
Express lanes will be added to six freeway stretches
Bay Area transportation planners are planning to add express lanes to six more freeway stretches -- where solo drivers can pay for the privilege of driving in what would otherwise be reserved for carpoolers.
Locations are at the westbound approaches to the Bay Bridge toll plaza, San Mateo Bridge, Dumbarton Bridge, 880 in San Leandro, 680 in Dublin and near Alamo and 80 in Fairfield.
bay bridge, san mateo bridge, dumbarton bridge, I-80, I-680, I-880, bay area traffic
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 37 min ago
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall 40 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
37 min ago
- Bay Area residents monitor SKorea ferry...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos