Bay Area Traffic
Express lanes will be added to six freeway stretches
Bay Area transportation planners are planning to add express lanes to six more freeway stretches -- where solo drivers can pay for the privilege of driving in what would otherwise be reserved for carpoolers.
Locations are at the westbound approaches to the Bay Bridge toll plaza, San Mateo Bridge, Dumbarton Bridge, 880 in San Leandro, 680 in Dublin and near Alamo and 80 in Fairfield.
bay bridge, san mateo bridge, dumbarton bridge, I-80, I-680, I-880, bay area traffic
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center 1 min ago
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found 11 min ago
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Credit card skimming devices found at 2 gas stations
- Anti-gay rights group protests Harvey Milk Day in ads 57 min ago
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention...
1 min ago